Old August 24th 03, 05:18 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Yoj wrote:
All cats, like all people, are not alike. Some eat on schedule, and
some are grazers. To start withholding food from 10-year-old cat who is

I agree.

a grazer would be cruel, IMO. My vet thinks the dry food is sufficient.

But have you asked if s/he thinks canned food would be better? Canned food
is indeed a better food for all cats, particularly those with ailments.

habits of a 10-year-old cat does not seem like a good idea to me. I was
apprehensive about switching to the KD, but fortunately she likes that.
I'm not pushing my luck.

And it's great that you're doing what you think it's best for your cat.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv