Old April 14th 04, 07:09 PM
Gee

I am so sorry to hear about the cancer.

As far as I know there is no official cure for it. The only suggestion I can
give you is to try alternative medicine, mainly Homeopatic medicine. I have
read a lot of great things about it, and how it can help with number of
deseases. Here in UK, there is a number of vets qualified in Homeopathy as
well, and although the initial treatment is pricey (~£100) it;s worth it,
especially in deseases like this. here are few links to do with cat cancer
and Homeopathy for your review. I wish you both all the best, and to have
many more years together.

http://www.trusthomeopathy.org/educa...ng/pa_vet.html

http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/gr...115/cancer.htm
http://www.geocities.com/feline_squamous_cell_cancer/