Old August 16th 03, 03:05 AM
JD

Well, at least we managed to hold onto him I guess! However, by the time we
were done the first night, his head was pretty soaked. Guess I squirted a
bit much. I had to chase him down & wipe him off. He looked cute though,
his hair was all spiky. Unforutnately, I had been aiming in his ears...

"Gary" wrote in message ...

When I tried something like that for Troni, here's how it went: "...squirt

it in
her ear..." - ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!! Cat explodes out of kitchen sink,
knocking everything off the counter, slinging stinky stuff everywhere! End

of
story.

Gary