Old March 30th 05, 04:36 AM
em

This sounds like one talented little kitty

Perhaps you don't need to lock her in, just place her in the cage and leave
the door open. She obviously likes you if she is letting you hold her!

Mel

"Larry Caligan via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Saturday Boots let me pick her up so I went ahead and put her in the cage.
She fussed a little bit but pretty soon she became adjusted to it, but
last
night she broke out. She was found sitting in the corner so we tried
putting her in the den but she crawled way under the steps, so we put her
back in the cage for a little more training but she is letting us hold her
without squirming too much.But I think she is enjoying the warm house and
nice dry bed plus all the attention. LarryC