Old October 3rd 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Progress report on Kitty Farmcat

"Christina Websell" wrote:
I've had to compromise. Boyfie is eating more chicken, turkey and white fish
cat food than he ever has in his life to eat alongside Kitty. I sneak a
pouch of kidney diet in for her as often as I can.
She seems quite well, considering. She's stopped peeing everywhere and uses
her litterbox in the bathroom. Her appetite is still good so I guess we are
on track for the moment.

I'm glad that Kitty is still healthy and doing well. And Boyfriend is
such a good henchman.