Old December 26th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default HOW TO FATTEN A CAT UP(AS OPPOSED TO REDUCING ONE'S WEIGHT)

I have to say that I have been folowing some of your postings for some
time now & got really interested & involved with the exchange between
Yourself & Bookie too, about the adoption of a blind cat.
Your photos of Duffy & Holly are inspirational,& I have to say that the
I loved all of them,but most of all, the* Kitty Ballet* one made me
howl with laughter...Excellent Photos,please keep them coming?
And thanks for the advice too by the way.
S)

Thanks, Sheelagh. I think I have a camera permanently attached to my right
arm and can never resist taking lots of pics of Holly and Duffy.

MaryL

You are most welcome)I can see why as well!
You must have had to put a lot of forethought into getting ready to
bring Duffy home,& Holly also must have had played a very big part in
welcoming him too?
I took a lot of time looking through all of the photos, & it would
appear that the carpet all over the top of your units must have helped
Duffy in finding his way around also?Big B will have a field day on me
for saying this, but I have to all the same-It is such an Inspirational
story that you share here.Duffy & Holly were ever so lucky to find
you.So many people would have walked on by Duffy,rather than even try
to give him the chance that you did.
It has even made me consider the idea as well.But in my circumstances,I
am not sure that it would be appropriate-I have too many lodgers here
to be able to devote the attention that I think that such a speacial
cat would deserve.Nevertheless,I enjoy every single update,& maybe,....
one day a bit further down the line..If I am ever in the right
position,I would most certainly "not just walk on by",now that I have
heard how little your circumstances did have to change to acommadate
Duffy to your home.
It has also given me a huge insight to the possiblities of
rehabilitation,that I would most certainly consider trying too.But that
will be another story later down the line.Well done to you,your family
,Holly & Duffy as well.
I can't wait to hear Bookie's installment's & hopefully a few photos
too-Photos do tend to speak volumes when you see them,don't they?
I also look forward to your's too.Well done to you all!
S)