Old July 28th 11, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default More hot weather...

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:35:24 -0400, The Two Sisters
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:26:35 -0400, Gandalf wrote:

It's been hot here, though not nearly as hot as a week ago, and not as
hot as many places in the USA.

Itz been furry hot heer too, buttid da hooman runs da A/C twenny-fawr
sebben, so we iz cool. We can tell how hot it iz in da owt wen we sits by da
windas.

Last Fwiday it was 104 heer.....

It's only in the 90's here, but with VERY high humidity. We set an all
time record for the highest dew point EVER, last week.

If it cools down at night, I put 2 fans in the windows, and cool the
house down. Some nights, it only has gotten down to the mid 80's. It's
not even worth running the fans, then.

But, at least Lorelei knows it's cooler in the basement, and during the
day, if she gets hot, she can go down there.

When I sleep, I run the AC in the bedroom.

Lorelei still likes to sleep right next to me, or on top of me, and it's
just too warm for that.

Poor Lorelei doesn't understand why I make her move. She keeps coming
back, and she's HOT.

As soon as it gets cold at night, I'm going to want Lorelei to help keep
me warm. I'll bet she gets confused, for awhile, anyway.