Old March 25th 11, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default On the Beach

laffin lurkin hoomin falls ofur... she isn't to brite but we iz keepin
hersef aneeway, Trudi
"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Mar 24, 6:06 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
"Storrmmee" wrote in message

trudi hears the chopper and comes to see that everything is well. she
hears the snakes... oohhh itsa gud thing d a soft izunt here, hersef
really iz notted of fabur of creashurez wifowt fur, trudi
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
[Harri gets the chopper warming up and asks OT to help her look. The
chopper lifts off and flies back the way the boat had come. OT flips
on
the search radar and looks for nearby islands. A few minutes later he
spots a large return on the scope and points it out to Harri.

Harri turns toward the area indicated by the radar, and sure enough
there
is a small island. The chopper flies in circles over the island,
until OT
taps on Harri's paw and points to the beach below. There is a lovely
girlcat standing on the beach and waving.

Harri lands on the wet sand (to avoid blowing lots of sand in
Meowie's
face) and shuts down the engine.]

Meowy, dere you are! Come on and strap in. I brought along a cargo
cable,
so I can hook your load of snakes under the chopper.

[Harri works quickly to get the package of snakes securely fastened.
Though she is a Tough Girl Kitty, she doesn't really like snakes
unless
they're little tiny ones. Once everyone is seated and has their
seatbelts
fastened, she fires up the engines and lifts off again.

As they are heading away from the island OT spots a boat approaching.
They fly lower to get a good look and see that it's a work boat from
the
PurrBearer. Four burly Russian Blues are in the boat. Harri calls
them on
the radio to report that she has Meowy aboard, and the Russian Blues
tell
her they're going to land on the island anyway to see if anyone else
might have fallen overboard. A few minutes later the chopper is again
over the yacht. Harri manuevers until the load of snakes is directly
over
the sun deck, then lowers them to the deck. She then lands the
chopper.]

OT, thanks for the help!

Harri

Dat pawbly a gud ideer an bwing a big pot. I hab amassed a warj
pyle ob
snaykes dere on da beech, an we can tayk dem tew da ship an mayk
spugetti.
An I hab tew wetoorn Daisy-chan's dwess. Ai gno wut ai wil doo! ai
wil
wrap up da pyle ob snaykes in da dwess.

MeOwy, weddy fur da weskyoo

WEe kin mayke gudgud Pretzulz owta summa da snakeez.
(Meowmee wunz hadda liddul snakey naymt Pretzel)
--
Pitô.ônya- Hide quoted text -

Dis iz a gwate wessipee, Pitoonya! Pwetsulz ar fun tew mayke. Heer
comes da ships cook.
Uhoweey, Mr Ships Cook, wat? Yoor gween parrut Peet is missink?
Yess, ai did see Peet da parrut a fyoo minits ago.
Him wuz nesswing in a pwanter on da dekk, setting on a pyle ob widdl
eggz. Wooks wike he is goin tew be a parrunt, a parrut parrunt, waff
waff. Concatyoolayshuns, Mr Cook!

Sew much joy on dis krooz, huh Pitoonya? Pwetsels, parrut parrunt,
effurbudy sayf an saound.

Fangyu Bast. MeOwy