Old September 5th 03, 12:10 AM
oldmolly

"Agua Girl" wrote in message
et...

"oldmolly" wrote in message

"Dee" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, oldmolly wrote:

I don't know who you are lovie. I know who you *think* you are. But

just to
drag you down a bit. To me, you are just a gob****e American who

feels

That's uncalled for.

Dee (apparently a "gob****e American")

It is possible for you to be American without being a gob****e.

Apparently
plenty of you were not able to discern a difference.
My American friends and aquaintances are not gob****es (shrug). Perhaps

it
is only on usenet that you cannot be one without the other?

Right Molly...it's EVERYONE else who has the problem..not you. You
used nationality as a slur. It's not a big leap to assume you have an

issue
with that nationality. It's the same as calling someone a "stupid

Mexican".
It shows ignorance and hatred.....another way wars are started. Maybe
you didn't mean to put down Americans as a whole but when you did.
If it wasn't intentional a simple "sorry, I didn't mean it that way" would
suffice. Of course that would require you taking responsibility for your
slurs, something you aren't willing to do. Go ahead and defend your
racist attitude..we are used to it. We have to deal with it from the Klan
all the time.

Whatever yawn

---