Old October 12th 03, 05:27 AM
Cheryl

In ,
composed with style:
Cheryl wrote:

I forgot to say that she was totally feral
when I trapped her.

You also forgot to say that after several months of great work on
your part she now worships your feet. :-)
(And never ever scratches the furniture!)

lol She does love my feet. I don't get that other than the fact that
they are on the floor with her. She has learned very well what the
appropriate scratching material is. I dunno but maybe Shadow and
Shamrocks scents on the scratching posts, cat tree and scratching pads
has taught her those are the places to scratch, but I'm truely amazed
at her ability to learn and start to trust. She follows me everywhere
and I think the bond we're forming is what we both needed. She is
upsetting Shadow sometimes (like tonight, I have NO idea what happened
but all 3 had fat tails and it took a while to calm Shadow down) but
Shadow is a cat who has never stuck up for himself in the 8 years he's
been with me and now he's putting fear in her to leave him alone.
I don't like it but I tend to baby him since he's sick. He surprises
me at times at just how strong he really is.