Old March 12th 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default mine name is Barbie

I iz gladta meet yourownsef, i wuuld likta lif wif a bunc of ofur kitteez,
when Chester sitz on mine penthowze we playz thru da barz, soft sayz i kant
be owt unsupervized yet, Barbie
Will in New Haven wrote in message
On Mar 12, 4:17 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
i iz kurrintli inna penthowze atta soft anna furreez howze, i iz moztli
white wifa few spotz anna a brown tabbytail... i iz little anna kute anna

kan talk lotz when i wantz... i wuuldint mind stayin here butted soft anna
furry sayz der iza betterer for me forefur home... dey sayz dey will hep
minesef finit... Chester sayed i kuld vizit atta komuniti whilez i wuz
lifin wif deze hoomanz anna ofur kitteez... Chester iz nize, himsef sitz
onna penthowze anna talkz to mineself, onleeizt stormmee duzint like
minesef... but her seemsta onlezt like furry anna chezter, Barbie

Oh, you soun wike a wovely bittee. Itted iss nic wiving wiff such
gudgud peepl. Iff yoo wan my adbice, yoo will be furry frenly to
efferywun dat dey haff yoo meet, sew dat yoo will mak a gud empreshun.
Yoo kan tak ober de hous an chang fings to soot yourownself AFTER som
wunnerful peepl haff taken yoo into yur foreffur home.

I wud wike yoo two com HERE to wiv, wiff myownself, becuz I wuv
bittees an haff had nun ub my own four yeeerz. Butted der ar five ub
usses and wee only have wun meowmie Micki and one Uncl Bill fur
servunts. Iff wun ub usses wud leev it wood be bettur.

(Duz annybody on dis noosegrup wan a red-furred hussy ub a Persian
kitty. She is gud-looking ann only a widdle bit stupid an vain. She DO
fink dat song is about her).

Anywey, noispoink too yoo ann it iss nice to meeet yoo.

Maggy May