Old November 7th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Default Where is Everyone? Roll Call.

CatNipped wrote:

Anyway, I would love to know who is still posting or lurking here - those
who haven't given up on trying to recapture what we once had.

Also, if anyone knows why someone left (disliking the group or just likes
Facebook more), I'd like to know that too, if possible.

So my hand is up - Lori Crews (real name optional) aka "CatNipped" began
posting to rec.pets.cats from around 1994 (posting history is optional).

I'm still here, mostly reading, I just prefer Facebook as it's easier to
share photos, and I like the visual aspect apart from anything else.
Anyone who wants to add me, I'm there under Debbie Maizels (Wilson).

Deb (posting since 1996)
--
http://www.scientific-art.com