Old November 7th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

Default Where is Everyone? Roll Call.

Bobble wrote:
I lurk more than post here. *I prefer FB because there are no wars there.

I use both. Facebook is fairly new to me, I didn't pay much attention
to it at first, but am learning to like it. I rarely have time to do
more than read but this month I'm actively seeking votes for a project
we'd like to do:

http://refresheverything.com/kittysafehaven
or send text: 103497 to P-E-P-S-I (73774)

It could be that a lot of folks just move on to other things than
usenet groups. I used to be very active in Yahoo groups, then just
quit them almost completely. I think people float around on and off
the internet. I don't see why they would have been driven off from
here. I don't like the groups that get tons of spam. This one seems to
be pretty much off the radar of the spammers. The same cannot be said
for most unmoderated Yahoo groups.