Old August 23rd 12, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Meet Venus, the amazing 'two-faced' cat

On 8/23/2012 3:21 PM, Matthew wrote:
http://now.msn.com/venus-the-cats-fa...r-on-the-other

Venus the cat is attracting a lot of attention on account of her striking
looks. Her Facebook page has now been liked more than 12,000 times. The
coloring of the three-year-old kitty's face is perfectly divided between
black and ginger tabby, and she has one green eye and one blue. Her owner
says her nature is just as beautiful as her appearance, so we're guessing
Venus has no more of a split personality than any other feline

Wow! This reminds me of an episode from Star Trek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_Tha...st_Battlefield

What a sweet cat! I'm not sure I'd call her a tabby, she looks more
like a tortie.

Jill