Old December 2nd 13, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default I had the best birthday today

On 12/2/2013 2:46 PM, Bastette wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Ever. Am still full of beef and pork, had a good three mile walk to walk it
off and Pauline curled my hair. Literally with some heated things when we
got home.
She drove fast but as she said "you won't notice" True.
Love her.
But there is still that secret. It does matter,but I'm not doing that atm.

Sweetie, your "secret" is getting a little boring. No one really cares
if you are friends with someone who is transgender. I have friends who
are gay. Some are in the closet, others aren't. It doesn't really
matter. You're the one who seems to need want to bring it out in the open.

Oh, for god's sake. Is this really necessary? If someone's posts bore you,
can't you just not read them?

I apologize... but really, I don't see why it's an issue.

Jill