Old November 19th 05, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default How NOT to take a cat for a walk

On 2005-11-19 03:59:44 -0600, Marina said:

wrote:
No More Retail wrote:

reload your QuickTime

Don't need to - it still works for other videos on that site.

I had the same problem with Quicktime (Firefox told me to get some
update), but when I switched to Windows Media Player, it worked fine.
It looked to me, too, like the cat was enjoying itself. I've had that
happen in the early stages of leash training.

She didn't seem upset. That is what my cats did when they got a harness
put on. But they looked upset in their face and body. That is why I
didn't pursue trying to adapt them to it. I used to have a cat that if
you cupped your hand on the side of her face, she went limp. It was the
oddest thing.