Old November 30th 03, 02:56 PM
Stacey

Marina -

Maybe she's just annoyed that Frank isn't po'd at her for playing with his
piggy?

Moose gets a bone, brings it in and drops it on the living room floor, then
proceeds to bark her fool head off, warning the cats that it's HER bone and
they can't have it. Of course, the cats just lie there and say "Stupid d*g,
we don't want your stupid bone!"

Stacey

"Marina" wrote in message
Nikki nearly managed to give me a heart attack just now. I was in the
bathroom for my morning ablutions, when I heard Nikki going uh-uh-uh-uh
somewhere in the flat. This sound usually means she is going to throw up.

prepared myself to clean up the mess. Suddenly she started going RRRROWLLL
ROOOWWLL MRROOOWW MROOOOWW in an incredibly loud voice. I thought she must
be having some kind of seizure, so rushed out to see if I could save her
life.

She was sitting in the middle of the floor beside the piggy I gave Frank

for
his birthday. She looked at me and patted the piggy, as if saying, "well,
you took your time getting here. Look at the nice little piggy I found."
Lately, Nikki has adopted the piggy (Frank soon grew bored with it, of
course), and she's been carrying it around and announcing that fact in a
loud voice, but this time, with the preceding uh-uh-uh sound, I thought

she
was dying or something. Little b*st*rd.

I don't know why she has to yowl when she carries the piggy around. She
doesn't want to play with it. I've tried throwing it for her, but she
ignores it. That cat is and always will be a mystery to me.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki