Old August 13th 03, 12:41 AM
Gilbert Chew

Alison Smiley Perera wrote in
:

In article ,
(GAUBSTER2) wrote:

I didn't catch this. When/where did it happen? I've looked but
can't find anything about it on the internet. Would like to read
about it if I can.

Thanks,
Purplecat

Me, too, Purplecat. I've never heard about the overturned pet food
truck, and would like to read the article.
sherry

It probably never happened. I suspect that it was made up. Wouldn't
have proven anything even if it did happen. There are too many
people out there just waiting to be offended or scared these days.

http://www.rutlandherald.com/News/Story/69869.html

Enjoy!
-Alison in OH

I looked for a story about an overturned truck full of dead pets. The
details of the story are different than what I expected, given the