Old April 9th 05, 07:46 AM
Brian Link

As is de rigeur, I must first respond to my own post.

And I truly hope this will turn into a flame war of epic proportions.
Though I realize Bugs doesn't post here, having an understandable
distaste for cats.

Oh, and to be truly annoying, I'll top-post this.

BLink

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 01:39:47 -0500, Brian Link wrote:

I mean, look at the guy (rabbit). He lies to get what he wants,
impersonates other people, even cross-dresses! All so he can spend his
days with no identifiable income source, munching on (possible
mind-altering) "vegetables", and teasing upstanding citizens
exercising their second amendment rights!

He must be stopped!

BLink