Old May 25th 05, 11:40 AM
Lisa Katt

(((((Marina)))))
Purrs!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Marina skrev i meddelandet ...
A couple of weeks ago, I hung some clothes to dry on the balcony.
There's a bar to hang clothes on out there. Underneath it stands a small
table, and Mere soon discovered the clothes. We all know how much she
likes climbing on hanging clothes. Well, she managed to pull one shirt
off the hanger, and it fell onto the table. Nikki soon found the shirt
and claimed it as her own purrsonal bedding. She lay there looking like
it was her rightful throne, which, of course, it was.

Now I have one very hairy shirt that I never want to wash again.

--
Marina, Frank and Mere. In loving memory of Nikki.