Old March 26th 06, 09:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default Outdoor Shelter Suggestions?

Okay! Now it makes sense! Well, 'Snowy' looks very much like my
senior female feline, 'Baby" - again, daughter named her, not me. But
my daughter was 20+ years old at the time! Don't see any Bengal going
on in your Snowy or my Baby, perhaps a touch of Maine Coon Cat, which
do have the stripe down the back as well as the tufted foot pads.

Snowy is a lovely kitty and looks to have a very sweet disposition.
Your lucky she chose you as her people!

Your "blue" (gray) kitty does look like he has/is a marbled blue Bengal
and l;ooks a lot like my purebred Blue Spotted Bengal, especially in
the face. Your boy has a very Bengal head and ears as well. He's
quiite handsome.

Hemma