Old October 18th 04, 02:40 PM
Ted Davis

Default Cats stalking large game

There have been some recent cat food commercials on TV showing cats
stalking/ chasing large game. Yeah, right.

Well, just such a thing played itself out in my back yard Sunday
evening: two of my cats stalked, and spooked, one of the four deer
that were grazing in my back yard - closer than I have ever seen
before (the closest was about 60 feet from the back door). I was able
to get three poor but usable pictures and I made them into a web page:
http://gearbox.maem.umr.edu/tdavis/cats/041017/Cats_Stalking_Deer.html.

T.E.D. )