Old May 31st 12, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default She Bit Me!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia doesn't like to be picked up. (I think she associates it with
being shoved in a carrier which usually means being carted off to the
vet.) I really don't know what possessed me. She just looked so cute and
I wanted to cuddle! Now I have two nice puncture wounds on my hand.
OUCH!

Boyfie does not like to picked up either for the same reason. He would not
bite me though, he does not ever bite or scratch his meowmie. He prefers to
faint if he thinks he might need to bite.
Hope your hand recovers soon.
Tweed