Old May 31st 12, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default She Bit Me!

jmcquown wrote:
Persia doesn't like to be picked up. (I think she associates it with
being shoved in a carrier which usually means being carted off to the
vet.) I really don't know what possessed me. She just looked so cute
and I wanted to cuddle! Now I have two nice puncture wounds on my
hand. OUCH!

Jill

Melisande has taken to doing that to me, when she's cuddling on my lap.
I think they start as "love bites", but if I don't move my hand/arm
away immediately, she keeps biting down harder and harder until she
draws blood!