Old November 7th 03, 05:13 PM
Susan M

"Tanada" wrote in message
Hey, Susan. Good to see you again. Glad to hear that the move went all
right after all, and that you and Otis have reached an accommodation.
Purrs and hugs to you all, and please keep us informed about your
family.

Hoping that you can join in the group again,

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine (who also missed Otis and Chester)

Thanks Pam - glad to hear also that you have adopted another kitty. I very
sorry about Rascal. I expect to be around a bit more these days so look
forward to hearing about your crew and that pirate kitty!

Susan M
Otis and Chester