Old May 10th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Remembering DD

Marina wrote:

Dan M wrote:

It was on the 5th of May, 2003 that DD made her journey to the Rainbow
Bridge.

snip loving memories

We miss you, DD.

{{{{Dan and Nancy}}} The anniversary of Nikki's passing is coming up. I
thought staying away from rpca a while would help me get over the grief
for her and Frank, but I only felt more alone than ever. At least there
are people here who remember them and understand how much the loss can
hurt. I remember DD and the shock of her passing. Wish I could do more,
but all I have is purrs and warmest sympathies to send.

Lots and lots of purrs and hugs for you, Marina,
Polonca and Soncek