Old June 5th 04, 01:33 AM
Crdamz

It is pretty neat to have another living being(not human) that wants to spend
time around you. Cat or dog, when they have a certain kind of personality, it
just really makes it fun to be a pet owner.
My Calico, Freddie, is the quirkiest cat I have ever had. She has a wide
range of vocalizations and it seems like she meows just to talk to me. She
usually sits on top of the 'fridge and can see me at the computer from her
perch. Often she will meow to get my attention--and this is from two rooms
away--I poke my head around the doorway to answer her and she meows to me
again, then turns back to look out the window. It's as if she is just calling
to me to say "what ya doin?" I answer her and she says "Oh, OK, just wonderin'"
and she goes back to what she was doing.
Both of my cats follow me through the house and they both lay near by when
I'm watching TV or on the computer. They aren't just my cats, but I really am
their human, ya know?
At bedtime, Freddie will come up by the pillow for scrunches for a while,
and then she sleeps ON my feet. The other cat lies across my middle. Thet are
both so funny. And, I am so lucky to have them.