Old May 9th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default 10 pounds!

Just as Cybercat predicted, I now have a 10 lb cat hanging off my face
(suckling). Levi went to the vet today and weighed in at this healthy
weight. I was shocked! He's slim and trim but very solid (except for the
belly pouch).

Still no explanation for his frequent bouts of rapid breathing at rest,
though. Very frustrating.

He will be one year old on August 1, which is his guesstimated birthdate.
I'm not quite ready for him to grow up, though...

--
Lynne

"We are strong enough to stand tall tearlessly
We are brave enough to bend to cry
And sad enough to know
We must laugh again"

~ Nikki Giovanni, 4/17/2007, Virginia Tech