Old August 15th 11, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OT--ISN'T THIS A CAT GROUP???

Sherry wrote:

However again, I come to this group for entertainment and to get my
mind off *my* problems.
Your "rotting in the ground" descriptive was too much for me. It just
made me think of all the
cats I have "rotting in the ground". My next thought -- probably since
my mother's 80th
birthday would have been today -- about *her* "rotting in the ground."
So, no thanks. Call me selfish, but I will not read another post which
is that graphic.

The problem with that is that you don't know how graphic it's going to
be until you've already read it. Maybe we need a "graphic description
warning"? That seems fair to me. What do you think, CN?

Joyce