Old August 3rd 11, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Happee Purrdai Unka John Aug 4f

ai can xplain . mai.mommy sendz most of hur e-mail on Yahoo n dey notify
hur wen hur frendz hab uh purrdai n hur sends devotionals to doze hoo wike
tew git dem, n ulso da cheezburgers az well, weh don’t sent fingz tew people
hoo dunt wunt dem..Hur kan prilly fix dat but den yoo r da unlee un hoo haz
komplaned n weh r sawry bowt dat.
weh ment no harm at awl Unka John. srsly. Enjoi yer sushi n uthur Japanese
fudz.
Mosey

"John Ross Mc Master"

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:59:00 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

Mosey heer, ai gotted uh fing on mai emael dat tomorrow iz yer purrdai n
meh
n MeOwy n owr bitties, Tygur, n Mayzy n BobQat n Mimzy
we awl want tew sing
HAPPEEEEEEEE PURRDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW YEEEEEEEEEEEW
HAPPEEEEEEEE PURRDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW YEEEEEEEEEEEW
HAPPEEEEEEEE PURRDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI UNKA JOHN on
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ WEEEEEEEEEEEE AWL LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFS YEEEEEEEEEW

We hoap yew git diz message kuz yew uze google n we ulso hoap beauty,
Cinder n Spring hulp yew hab uh happee purrdai
Luffs
Mosey, MeOwy n owr big happee famlee

Thanks but if I have some email program telling epople my birthday it
gets deactivated. Lord know what else it's giving out!

PS I will enjoy my birthday. Been invited to a good Japanese place.