Old November 27th 03, 08:23 PM
Exocat

LO Frank

Lovely photos!

Congratulations and best wishes on your 16th Birthday,
from Angelmaine Pericles, Red Tabby Maine Coon.

Not to mention his colleagues Bandit & Snowball.
Definitely not to mention my human, who under the
pretext of being busy didn't keep my litter-tray in
impeccably clean order today so received my wee
on the kitchen (tiled) floor and poo on the bathroom
(tiled) floor instead. Any further dereliction of duty
and I'd have had to leave my rebukes on the carpets!

Oh, and many thanks to you & yours for the e-Shrimpies
on the occasion of my birthday recently. My treat was actually
Cod, which here in the UK now costs twice the price of salmon,
so it's naturally our new favourite!

Love

A Pericles
Bandit
Snowball
The disgraced human.

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Sorry about that. For some reason, Yahoo had made the album private

though I
had made it public. It should work now, or if it doesn't, here is

the long
url.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...+16th+birthday

--