Old April 20th 04, 10:40 PM
Victor Martinez

(Laura) wrote in message . com...
My pet cat who is 10 years old continues to hiss at my other cat who
is 8. She has done this since we got the younger cat. After 8 years
they don't fight as much anymore but the older cat still hisses. They
are both female. Has anyone had any similar experiences with their
cats and if so is there any way to solve it? Thanks

You should consider putting the older one to sleep, hissing is a sign
of rebellion and agression. If you don't you may wake up to find the
older cat introducing the younger one to illegal drugs and how to hide
syringes in the litterbox, which is very unsanitary and may cause
serious infections.

Victor Martinez