Old April 20th 04, 10:46 PM
Steve G

(Laura) wrote in message . com...
My pet cat who is 10 years old continues to hiss at my other cat who
is 8. She has done this since we got the younger cat. After 8 years
they don't fight as much anymore but the older cat still hisses. They
are both female. Has anyone had any similar experiences with their
cats and if so is there any way to solve it? Thanks

Yes. Active noise cancellation technology.

Failing that, some cats are just mardy hissing buggers, like one o'
mine indeed. Said cat will hiss if the other cat steals his food, if
he doesn't like my shoes, if the room is at room temperature, and so
forth.

If there's no serious scrapping, I wouldn't worry.

Steve.