Old July 20th 04, 05:13 PM
Mary

"Sue Too" wrote in message
om...
In February my cat was diagnosed with hyper thyroid. I was given a choice

of treatments, all expensive, and after looking at what each involved,
decided to go with a radium treatment.

Sue, my 9-year-old cat Buddha has just been diagnosed and I have decided on
this treatment too--if we find that her kidney function is good after a
short round of Tapazole.

I'd love to hear more about your experience with this.

Now my problem. He is growing new fur everywhere. It has spread more than

halfway across the inside of his ears, long, silky fur.

Wow, I have no idea, but Buddha is a domestic short hair too and I want her
to stay that way! Hope someone else can help with some information.