Old February 10th 05, 02:51 AM
Slimpickins

**You obviously don't know what you are talking about, twit.

ML

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
The rabies shot is not toxic and definately needs to be given to cats.

Don't
listen to this troll.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Slimpickins" wrote in message
***The rabies shot is highly toxic. I persoanally quit giving the rabie
(booster) shot to my now deceased cat, Blue, after he was @ 10 years

old.
He
lived to be 19 1/2, and just* passed away on Nov. 20th-04. Anyway, I had
immediately noticed that it always made him very sick. Don't even get me
started about the horrible effects that the feline leukemia shot had on
him.
Blue was always a mainly indoors cat, though I would let him out daily,
while closely supervising him in my large, privacy fenced backyard to

soak
up the sun, get needed excercise and fresh air.

ML