Old October 18th 07, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat euthanized while owners are away...

wrote:

Watch the video.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_15847.aspx

Pet Owners Outraged After Cat Euthanized While They're Away

That is one horrible story!! Can they sue? I sure hope so. This is
one situation where a lawsuit would be a reasonable response (and
better, if less gratifying, than beating the crap out of those
people). But I don't know if they could mount a case, since the
shelter probably didn't do anything illegal.

I feel so sad for those people.

I wonder how the cat got outside while they were away, though?

Joyce