Old February 23rd 12, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Boyfie had a nice day

Christina Websell wrote:

It was almost tropical weather today (15C. 60ish F) so Boyfie decided to
spend most of the day outside, whilst checking in now and again to see if
there was anything in his bowl, of course!
He was also able to meatloaf on top of his beloved freezer in the
conservatory and catch some rays.
He loves sitting on top of that freezer on a blankie but it's been too cold
recently - only 3 weeks ago we had snow and the temps were dire, -6 to -10.
All this meant that the boy didn't spend the morning and some of the
afternoon on his duvet in his bedroom so after he had his Bite n Chew for
his teatime meal he is now exhausted and asleep on the settee. Normally he
wants to be on my knee all the time if I am sitting down but I was busy
cooking when "being an outdoor cat all day" overcame him.

It's pretty warm here, too - about 70/21 degrees.

Glad Boyfie got to have a fun day outside. He's going to get confused,
though, when it's suddenly winter again.

--
Joyce

- Your mom and I are going to divorce next month.
- What??? Why! Call me please?
- I wrote Disney and this phone changed it. We are going to Disney.
-- damnyouautocorrect.com