Old September 2nd 03, 12:15 AM
GAUBSTER2

They ramble on about calcium, phosphorus,
nutrients in the food, all of which can be sourced from garbage, and
then we are told we should be more concerned about kidney disease etc.

Well, shouldn't we be? Kidney disease is a MAJOR problem in cats, and yet you
act as if you can't be bothered w/ it?

Why on earth do they
think the pets are suffering from so many ills. Could it be from the
garbage we are feeding them?

More of your opinion and speculation. ANSWER THE FRIGGIN QUESTIONS, ANNIE.
Please provide some PROOF that is asked of you by Steve Crane or Phil P.

Oh that's right. You aren't "going to waste your time". I guess you can't
back up what you allege.