Old January 16th 04, 08:49 AM
MaryL

"Cheryl" wrote in message
MaryL wrote in on 15 Jan 2004:

Incidentally,
I don't think there is a great deal of savings (at least in this
climate) if the temperature is altered drastically for the day because
then it takes more time to raise/lower the temperature to the
"desired" level after I return home.

That definately depends on the type of heating used. I have a heat pump
and live in the east where it gets cold in the winter. There is a huge
difference depending on if you're raising the temp, (winter) or lowering

it
(summer) when you come home.

--
Cheryl

I should have thought of that. I grew up in Ohio, and we used a heat pump.
It was great, but it definitely would not fit my description.

MaryL