Old June 10th 04, 12:44 AM
Laura R.

circa Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:52:54 +0100, in alt.cats, Nicholas
) said,
Indeed - someone to be ignored...

Has anyone managed to take a cat for a walk - apparently you can get cat
walking leads, which could be useful when you let a cat outside after, say,
moving house.
However, due to a cats nature I can either see you going around it circles
or not moving...

Lots of people have done it successfully. I had a cat years back who
*loved* to walk on a leash. He had a definite "route", and it was
really much like walking a dog, except that cats are much more agile
and apt to take alternate routes from point A to point B. :-)

Laura
-Oscar Wilde