Old September 16th 04, 04:55 PM
Mary

"jimmy the LD" wrote in message
Am I to understand that you have not taken him
to the vet??

No:
You are to understand that Rutherford has been to the vet, and he checks

out.
I have tried EVERY suggestion I have been given (with the exception of the
Prozac) and nothing has worked.

I am considering the cat box thing, but I wonder if he's going to think

that
since I moved the toilet from where it is currently located (in the master
bathroom shower) to the living room that it's perfectly okay to continue

**** where he likes - especially since I will have catered to him by

making
it easier to go on the carpet by moving the box.

Forgive the pun, but this is not a ****ing contest. It isn't "Rutherford
will win or Jimmy will win." Move the box and see what happens.
I think he has either an undiagnosed medical problem or
a behavioral problem caused by something else you are
doing. Cats that do this either have medical issues OR
they are trying to tell you something is making them
very uncomfortable. There is no mystery to it, and
there is no "being an asshole" about it. Cats don't think
like people.