Old October 20th 05, 08:32 AM
Miss Violette

Default Tribute To Hobbes, House Of Stillwell & Tenbusch

what a wonderful way to tribute your wink, Miss Violette
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Hobbes was mine winkwink of seven-and-a-half years. She was helped to
the Bridge last spring. She is survived by her human slaves, John &
Arlene, younger feline brothers Buster and TC, and by Roxy D*g. I'd
like to make this tribute to her by reposting our winkwink ceremony from
Halloween 1997, when RPCC was just getting started. You may recognize
names from the old RPC, some of whom greeted Hobbes when she ascended
the Rainbow Bridge. Fangu.

Capt. Midnight, DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, & Laundry Fixer Upper