Old September 4th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default HOW CAN i GET MY CATS TO SNUGGLE?!

"sosessyithurts" wrote in message
oups.com...

The Cat Whisperer wrote:

Is there some way to encourage them to be more snuggly?
They are 7, one male and one female.

not trying to be funny, but this works... in fact! it is the only thing
that works

if you want your cats to rave over you...snuggle you.. rub your back
and feet...

get tardy on the food...

i don't practice this.. but I have noticed when I am tardy on the food,
this is how they remind me how much I love them.

if you keep them full... they don't have time for you

I don't know, man, when I am late with Boo's food, she goes postal
on me. I get no love, I get cussed out in cat language, she slaps my
ankles when I walk past and occasionally pees on my stuff. :

I do not feel the love.