Old January 26th 12, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Da Nitely Nooz!

Yes, plastik bagz! I likez to chew on dem, espeshully when I needz to git
Meowmie's attenshun.

Sundance

"Ranger McDude" wrote in message
Cybele: [Both smile] So kitties, we is asking owr lissners to write in
and tells us what dere faborite fings iz!

Oriane: Dats rite! Just post here an tells usses!

Cybele: Datz it fur tonight, Be well and be cute!

Both: [singing to My Favorite Things] Meeeeeeee-owwwwwwww,
MeeeeeeeeOWWWWWW, MeeeeOOOOOwwwwwww.....

Plastic bags. Da kind da hoomins bring home from da grocery store. Dey's
fun to lick and to pull around da house and to bunny-kick until dey're
dead.

Ranger