Old August 30th 03, 08:18 PM
jen.d

I'm sorry, but don't have any constructive suggestions - unless he
might be on some meds after he's earlier troubles. I wouldn't have
even thought of this if I hadn't just posted a reply to the thread
dealing with flagyl (metronidazole). That got me to remembering that
one of the possible side effects of flagyl is confusion and
irritability. Another possibility is a change in diet - I know I can
be a bit touchy when on a diet ;-) Whatever the cause, I agree with
those who are suggesting a temporary separation, as you don't want him
to learn any bad habits which might continue after the cause is gone.

Yeah, that would definitely be a first thought, but he's not on any meds at
all and he's eating his regular assortment of foods he's had. Although, I
might just change it again incase somethings up with that. What makes me
think it's behavior as opposed to biological is that he's only acting up
with Kid and no one else. He's fine with Jinks, and us but not with Kid. I
sense something weird happened when we brought him home from the vets all
that time ago, and it's just gotten worse.

Anyway, I'll do separation and see where it goes.

Jen.