Old January 3rd 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default New toys on the way

wrote in message
oups.com...
Having demolished all his old toys, Otis decided it would be fun to
play football with a hazelnut over Christmas. I decided it was time
the poor old thing got some new ones, so I've just ordered some up, has
anyone got a "thing in a bag"? I've ordered one, I hope it's as much
fun as it looks.

Marcia

We had one that made the rounds here on rpca about a year ago. Kitties were
either afraid of it or totally disinterested. I think it went first to
Victor, then to me, then I sent it along to someone else. But as we all
know, with cats, *nothing* is ever certain when it comes to what they like.
Let us know how Otis likes his.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped