Old January 3rd 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default New toys on the way

Drat, I should have asked you before I ordered it and paid for it, well
let's hope he likes it, his latest thing is attacking the dining room
window when the screensaver at home (an aquarium) reflects onto it,
trouble is the heater's just underneath the window and I worry about
him burning himself. Mind you, my house is quite cold at the moment (v
long story shan't bore you with it here), and I found him in my
bedroom, with his face pressed on to the heater.