Old January 3rd 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default New toys on the way

wrote:
Having demolished all his old toys, Otis decided it would be fun to
play football with a hazelnut over Christmas. I decided it was time
the poor old thing got some new ones, so I've just ordered some up, has
anyone got a "thing in a bag"? I've ordered one, I hope it's as much
fun as it looks.

Marcia

The best cat toys in this household have not been the ones especially
bought for that purpose. Nico can spend ages batting around the plastic
"egg" that came with a chocolate easter-egg (inside it, actually,
holding the surprise gift). The good thing with that egg is, that it
doesn't roll in a straight line, so it "puts up more of a fight", I
guess... He also plays with the separate halves of that egg, and can
at times be seen carrying one half around in his mouth - looking like he
was wearing a cup over his nose.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com