Old January 3rd 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default New toys on the way

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 09:45:38 -0800, mlabofski wrote:

Having demolished all his old toys, Otis decided it would be fun to
play football with a hazelnut over Christmas. I decided it was time
the poor old thing got some new ones, so I've just ordered some up, has
anyone got a "thing in a bag"? I've ordered one, I hope it's as much
fun as it looks.

Marcia

I got one in the office gift exchange. Ranger likes it but is still
a little timid around it, Sammy and Tabitha are a little afraid of it,
Amelia and Cleopatra couldn't care less, and Harri loves to beat it up.