Old January 3rd 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default New toys on the way

wrote:
Having demolished all his old toys, Otis decided it would be fun to
play football with a hazelnut over Christmas. I decided it was time
the poor old thing got some new ones, so I've just ordered some up, has
anyone got a "thing in a bag"? I've ordered one, I hope it's as much
fun as it looks.

Marcia

I bought one of the grandcats a "Thing in a Bag" and it didn't go over
too well. I thought it would jump around like something was in it, but
it just kind of sits there and vibrates. It piqued their interest for
about 10 seconds, then that was it. Biskit was afraid of it.
Now I wonder if mine didn't work the way it was supposed to. Let me
know what yours does when you get it!

Sherry